[bc-gnso] FILED: BC reply comment on proposed charter amendments

Steven Koltai steven at koltai.co
Fri Feb 3 16:49:54 UTC 2017

Hello all.  Attached please find a French translation of the BC reply on charter amendments.  The only thing I added was a line at the bottom saying that "the French translation was provided by BC member Steven Koltai."  Please feel free to use/not use as you think best.  Thanks

Steven Koltai
Managing Director, Koltai & Company, LLC &
Visiting Scholar, Brookings Institution
steven at koltai.co
http://koltai.co
@koltaico
LinkedIn Profile <https://www.linkedin.com/in/steven-koltai-09a78a1>

Peace through Entrepreneurship: Investing in a Startup Culture for Security and Development, Brookings Institution Press, 2016, INFO & ORDERING AT:

Peace through Entrepreneurship <https://peace-through-entrepreneurship.squarespace.com/>

 <https://www.brookings.edu/book/peace-through-entrepreneurship/>