[bc-gnso] BC Charter news

Chuck Warren warren65 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 07:38:26 UTC 2017

Thank you for sharing.

Chuck

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 9:29 AM, amack <amack at amglobal.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> Pleased to report that the ICANN Board has approved  the updated BC
> charter that our community worked so hard to develop over the past couple
> of years.  ICANN staff also asked us to extend their thanks to the members
> of the charter drafting team and our Executive Committee.  On behalf of the
> BC Excomm I'd like to especially recognize Andy Abrams for his leadership
> in this effort.
>
> Congrats everyone!
> Andrew
>
> ___________________
>

> *Andrew Mack*
>
> Principal
>
> C: +1 (202) 256-1077 <(202)%20256-1077>
>
> O: +1 (202) 642-6429 <(202)%20642-6429>
>
> Skype: Andrew.Mack
>

> AMGlobal Consulting
>
> 2001 Massachusetts Avenue, NW First Floor
>
> Washington, DC 20036 USA
>
> www.amglobal.com | amack at amglobal.com

Chuck Warren
ChuckWarren.co
ExpandingTheTent.vote
Follow me on Twitter @SilverBulletLLC
Work:  (801) 685.2767
Work:  (702) 496.7167
----------------------------------
Please consider the environment before printing this email!
--- NOTICE ---
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail (including attachments) is covered by
the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 10 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination,
distribution, or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please
reply to the sender that you have received the message in error and then
delete it.
Although we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are
present in this e-mail, we accept no liability for any loss or damage
arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments, or for any delay or
errors or omissions in the contents which result from e-mail transmission.
IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE:  To comply with U.S. Treasury regulations, we
advise you that any U.S. Federal Tax advise included in this communication
is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid any
U.S. Federal Tax penalties or to promote, market, or recommend to another
party any transaction or matter.