[bc-gnso] BC response to public comments on our proposed Charter

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Fri Mar 3 18:31:35 UTC 2017

Rob,

The public comment period on the proposed BC charter recently concluded (link<https://www.icann.org/public-comments/bc-charter-amend-2017-01-06-en>). There were 4 comments posted, plus our reply to Afnic’s comment.

As we discussed at the Iceland meeting, the BC has prepared a point-by-point response to the public comments.  We provide these responses in order to help facilitate Staff’s report to the ICANN Board.

If Staff has further questions regarding the Charter or these responses, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Steve DelBianco
Vice chair for policy coordination
ICANN Business Constituency