[bc-gnso] FILED: BC response to New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP Questionnaire

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Mon May 22 19:24:59 UTC 2017

Today we filed the attached responses to the questionnaire circulated by GNSO Community Comment 2 on New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP.

(comment page at https://www.icann.org/public-comments/cc2-new-gtld-subsequent-procedures-2017-03-22-en    )

Thanks to those who provided responses: Susan Kawaguchi, Cecilia Smith, Andy Abrams, Isabel Rutherfurd, Andrew Mack, and Lawrence OlaWale-Roberts

I did my best to edit our response document and reconcile differences in some responses drafted.

—
Steve DelBianco
Vice chair for policy coordination
ICANN Business Constituency