[bc-gnso] FILED: BC response to EPDP on the Temporary Specification for gTLD Registration Data

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Sun Dec 23 16:19:41 UTC 2018

BC members,

Attached is our final response to the initial report<https://gnso.icann.org/sites/default/files/file/field-file-attach/epdp-gtld-registration-data-specs-initial-21nov18-en.pdf> of the Expedited PDP (EPDP) on the Temporary Specification for gTLD Registration Data (link<https://www.icann.org/public-comments/epdp-gtld-registration-data-specs-initial-2018-11-21-en> to comments page).    The BC is represented on this PDP by Margie Milam and Mark Svancarek, with support from several BC members.

Thanks to Mason Cole for leading BC comment drafting.  We had 4 drafting calls and several BC members contributing, including Susan, Sajda, Statton, Alex, Tim Chen, Margie, Mark Svancarek, Faisal, Vivek, and Steve.

Our comments are attached, and are also reflected in this large sheet<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GUf86Ngo97g74wLyDmeBv8lGcUtjLJWjsEdxBXcYDD4/edit#gid=694919619> compiled by ICANN staff (at row 41)

Hope everyone has a relaxing and enjoyable holiday.