[bc-gnso] Business Constituency (BC) comment on Proposed Changes to the ICANN Meetings Strategy

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 2 08:26:05 UTC 2018

Thanks, Steve, for putting this into our BC format, and for your edits and improvements. And thanks to the commentaries from the BC on my original draft version and all BC members.

Finally, best wishes to the team attending the Intercessional on behalf of the BC. I was on a couple of hours of the calls yesterday, as I could, around other work.

Today, I will be in transit via air to return to Washington, DC, so will probably miss all but the last 2-3 hours.

It is much appreciated that Barbara, as CSG, worked with others on the organizing to make the meeting so effectively organized and substantive, and also to ensure the transcription and remote participation.  I saw great attendance via remote participation in the slots I was able to join yesterday.

For those traveling shortly, I wish uneventful travel!

Marilyn