[bc-gnso] POSTED: Process questions from the Business Constituency (BC), regarding model for GDPR compliance

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Thu Jan 18 23:13:58 UTC 2018

As discussed on today’s BC call, we submitted 4 process questions to ICANN today, regarding the proposed models for GDPR compliance. (see attached and below)

Thanks to volunteers who quickly drafted these questions:  Margie Milam, Mary Ellen Callahan, Alex Deacon, Tim Chen, and Faisal Shah.

We will also be drafting comments on the models before 29-Jan, and these will be circulated for BC member review.