[bc-gnso] BC questions to ICANN board, regarding the Whois Temporary Specification

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Fri Jun 22 23:59:17 UTC 2018

As we discussed on the BC Member call Thursday, last night we sent the ICANN board a list of questions regarding the Whois Temporary Specification for GDPR compliance.

Thanks to Margie Milam for drafting the questions, and to Tim Chen and Alex Deacon for edits.

Our questions are here<https://www.bizconst.org/assets/docs/positions-statements/2018/2018_06June_22%20BC%20Questions%20about%20Temp%20Spec.pdf> and attached.  Claudia’s letter is below:

Dear Goran, Cherine and John,

Please find attached a letter highlighting BC questions related to Temporary Specification (Temp. Spec) to the Registrar Accreditation Agreement (RAA) and Registry Agreement (RA) to clarify  some uncertainties created by the Temp. Spec.

Kind Regards,
Claudia Selli