[bc-gnso] Business Constituency (BC) response to new gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP initial report

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Wed Sep 26 17:34:36 UTC 2018

Attached is the response of ICANN’s Business Constituency (BC) on the Initial report from the PDP on procedures for subsequent rounds of new gTLDs (“Subsequent Procedures”).

We have provided specific responses and follow-up questions alongside selected recommendations and questions from the PDP working group.

Please also see our May-2017 comment to this working group’s prior questions:  BC Response to New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP Questionnaire<https://www.bizconst.org/assets/docs/positions-statements/2017/2017_05May_22%20BC%20reply%20to%20questionnaire%20on%20new%20gTLD%20Subsequent%20Procedures.pdf>.

--
This comment was drafted by Vivek Goyal, Andrew Mack, Susan Kawaguchi, and Marilyn Cade.  It was edited by Steve DelBianco.

It was approved in accord with our Charter.

Vice Chair for Policy Coordination
ICANN Business Constituency