[bc-gnso] Time Sensitive: Support for Draft GAC Minority Statement?

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Thu Sep 9 20:16:10 UTC 2021

Laureen,

Thanks for sharing GAC’s minority statement on the EPDP Phase 2A.

The GAC’s statement is consistent with BC’s minority statement (current draft<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1phM08XQiVCHmqtBS1EV0XNkv_dkasZ9PfKtKNMpcNgE/edit>) and these previously stated BC positions on EPDP:

  *   BC and IPC submitted a joint minority statement for EPDP Phase 2<https://www.icannbc.org/assets/docs/positions-statements/2020/2020_07July_29%20Minority%20Statement%20of%20the%20BC%20and%20IPC%20on%20the%20EPDP%20Phase%202%20Final%20Report.pdf>.
  *   BC Phase 2A Initial Report comments<https://cbu.memberclicks.net/assets/docs/positions-statements/2021/2021_07July_19%20BC%20response%20to%20EPDP%20Phase%202A%20initial%20report.pdf>

So, please feel free to indicate that BC Supports the GAC statement.

Best,
Steve

President & CEO, NetChoice
Vice chair, ICANN BC Policy Coordination
703-615-6206