[bc-gnso] extension to comment on DNS Abuse amendments to RAA and RyA [ ref:_00D616tJk._5004MydYE7:ref ]

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Tue Jul 11 00:24:18 UTC 2023

Well, this is helpful.   ICANN granted our request to extend to 20-Jul on the comment period on DNS Abuse amendments to RAA and RyA.

From: ICANN Global Support <globalsupport at icann.org>
Date: Monday, July 10, 2023 at 8:16 PM
To: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco at netchoice.org>
Subject: RE: Request for 2-week extension to comment on DNS Abuse amendments to RAA and RyA [ ref:_00D616tJk._5004MydYE7:ref ]
Dear Steve DelBianco,

Thank you for your patience.

I would like to inform that the submission for the Public Comment on the proposed DNS Abuse amendments to RAA and RyA will be extended to 20 July 2023. The webpage will be updated shortly.

I hope this information is useful to you.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Kind regards,

Shawn Seah
Global Support Analyst II
ICANN Global Support Team