[bylaws-coord] Have I missed something?

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Sun Apr 3 00:36:10 UTC 2016

Hi,

I do not have in my INBOX any messages about the bylaws drafts or when
they're likely to be available.

I have seen more than one suggestion that they'd be available on 2
April.  There was no time zone associated with that date.  On the
Internet, without a time zone, one ought to assume UTC.

It's now 00:30 UTC by the clocks hereabout.  When can we expect text?

Without wishing to sound crankier than I usually do (and I acknowledge
that's a high bar), some of us have pointed out repeatedly that very
close to the entire technical community remotely familiar with the
term "IANA" will, as of tomorrow, engage in an extremely busy meeting
for a week.  The chances of clued-in, careful review of the text
decrease literally by the minute from the moment I write this, with
attention returning sometime over a week hence.  If we do not get good
review now, we might get extremely disruptive review in a week.  I
urge whoever holds the publication handle to send whatever is
available now, even under a banner of "early draft".

Thanks,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com