[bylaws-coord] Bylaws redline

Gregory, Holly holly.gregory at sidley.com
Mon Apr 4 11:21:22 UTC 2016

Dear all,  We have seen concerns about lawyer certification and also requests for a document that maps the proposal to the bylaws.  I do not recall a promise for such a document but our very tired team will try to produce it in the next several days.  It is key for the bylaws drafting subgroup to understand that the Sidley and Adler teams have been working around the clock for two weeks (as has ICANN Legal I believe and perhaps Jones Day as well).  We simply have not had enough time -- and the reason we haven't certified is because the document is not complete and we need time to step back and review. It is not because of disagreements over the contents.  I hope this provides clarification.  Holly

Sent with Good (www.good.com)