[bylaws-coord] Bylaws redline

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Mon Apr 4 17:36:29 UTC 2016

Dear Holly and Rosemary,

Thanks for this document.

While reviewing it I wonder if section 27.3 as as a whole should be put in section 1.2 (a) as it is a commitment by ICANN and it is not really meant to be a transitional bylaw but instead a firm commitment pending full applicability to the development of the FOI as part of WS2.

I am afraid that having it as a transitional bylaw will send the wrong message to those most supportive of including this commitment to Human Rights.

Best regards,

León