[bylaws-coord] Bylaws redline

Gregory, Holly holly.gregory at sidley.com
Mon Apr 4 18:11:17 UTC 2016

Good point for consideration, Leon. It will be helpful to come up with a method to collect the many suggestions for further consideration by the legal teams. Suggestions?  Perhaps this is an area where ICANN staff can assist. We are already seeing a considerable flow of email comments that will need to be collated and tracked. Kind regards, Holly

Sent with Good (www.good.com)