[bylaws-coord] CCWG Proposal- ICANN Bylaws Reference Map

Gregory, Holly holly.gregory at sidley.com
Tue Apr 5 18:18:21 UTC 2016

Dear all,  Attached is a chart that maps the CCWG Proposal to the draft Bylaws, showing in which Article and Section of the Bylaws a provision is addressed.  This was put together by Sidley overnight and has not been as closely reviewed as we would usually do, and it has not been reviewed by Adler.  Note also that the CCWG Proposal is an extremely repetitive document.  For some provisions, knowing that an issue was dealt with in more detail in an Annex, that is where we focused our limited mapping resources. For others, knowing that we had already addressed, we went into less detail.  This is all a way of asking for your very kind forbearance as we undertook this on a rush basis to meet your requests.  Please forward to the CCWG if you think useful along with this note.  Holly

HOLLY J. GREGORY
Partner and Co-Chair, Global Corporate Governance & Executive Compensation Practice

SIDLEY AUSTIN LLP
787 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10019
+1 212 839 5853