[bylaws-coord] Mission: Definition of Root Zone

Gregory, Holly holly.gregory at sidley.com
Tue Apr 12 14:48:13 UTC 2016

Dear John and Sam and team,
 On the CCWG call this morning we discussed whether the term “root zone” needs to be defined (Section 1.1.a.i)  We agreed to get your input – specifically whether defining/not defining carries any meaningful risk. If you believe that it needs to be defined, please propose language.
Kind regards, Holly and Rosemary

HOLLY J. GREGORY
Partner and Co-Chair
Corporate Governance & Executive Compensation Practice Group
Sidley Austin LLP
787 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10019
+1 212 839 5853