[bylaws-coord] Edits to Section 4.1,4.2 and 4.3

Samantha Eisner Samantha.Eisner at icann.org
Wed Apr 13 00:28:27 UTC 2016

Thanks Holly -

We will review these and are working on the Article 6 revisions that were circulated earlier.

Thanks,

Sam

From: "Gregory, Holly" <holly.gregory at sidley.com<mailto:holly.gregory at sidley.com>>
Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 4:34 PM
To: John Jeffrey <john.jeffrey at icann.org<mailto:john.jeffrey at icann.org>>, Samantha Eisner <samantha.eisner at icann.org<mailto:samantha.eisner at icann.org>>, Amy Stathos <amy.stathos at icann.org<mailto:amy.stathos at icann.org>>, Daniel Halloran <daniel.halloran at icann.org<mailto:daniel.halloran at icann.org>>
Cc: "bylaws-coord at icann.org<mailto:bylaws-coord at icann.org>" <bylaws-coord at icann.org<mailto:bylaws-coord at icann.org>>, "ICANN at adlercolvin.com<mailto:ICANN at adlercolvin.com>" <ICANN at adlercolvin.com<mailto:ICANN at adlercolvin.com>>, Sidley ICANN CCWG <sidleyicannccwg at sidley.com<mailto:sidleyicannccwg at sidley.com>>
Subject: Edits to Section 4.1,4.2 and 4.3

Dear John and Sam,
Here are  our edits of Article 4, Sections 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3, to reflect the comments and direction to date from CCWG.  Please confirm receipt and that you will incorporate into the next draft of the bylaws.
Kind regards, Holly

HOLLY J. GREGORY
Partner and Co-Chair
Corporate Governance & Executive Compensation Practice Group
Sidley Austin LLP
787 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10019
+1 212 839 5853