[bylaws-coord] Request for clarification by the CCWG

Rosemary E. Fei rfei at adlercolvin.com
Thu Apr 14 20:00:19 UTC 2016

Greg:

Thank you for your question; it gives us the opportunity to elaborate.  “Automatic” was short-hand for an extremely abbreviated process without EC Chairs Council discretion.

The question of mediation arises when the Board refuses or fails to comply with a decision by the EC.  We propose that if any one of the DPs that had supported the exercise of the relevant EC right determined, using its internal DP procedures, that the Board had so refused or failed and that DP wanted to proceed to mediation, the EC would do that.

Please take this as a clarification of our request for clarification.

Rosemary and Holly

Rosemary E. Fei
Adler & Colvin
235 Montgomery Street, Suite 1220
San Francisco, CA 94104
415/421-7555 (phone)
415/421-0712 (fax)
rfei at adlercolvin.com
www.adlercolvin.com

The information in this e-mail message and any attachments may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail the sender at rfei at adlercolvin.com, and delete all copies of this message and its attachments, if any.  Thank you.
Adler & Colvin is a San Francisco Green Business certified by the City and County of San Francisco. Please consider the environment before you print this email.