[bylaws-coord] Article 6/Section 21.5

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 06:52:42 UTC 2016

Dear Rosemary
Please kindly advise of the latest development on the definition or
description of
" Global Multistake Community"
"Global Internet Community"
" ICANN Community"
"Community"
These are the terms referred to many time in the draft and we need to have
a clear idea whether all have the same meaning
Regards
Kavouss