[bylaws-coord] Article 6/Section 21.5

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 08:32:30 UTC 2016

Dear Rosemary,
Yes ,I know,
Like you , I am involved in many area inside and outside ICANN.
But everybody recognizes the volume and pressure, urgency of so many issues
that are being assigned to you and the legal Team
These efforts, in particular, your good temperament and like reaction on
these moments that you are working almosr round the clock is higly
appreciated by EVEERYONE
Regards
Kavouss