[bylaws-coord] Group call today or tomorrow

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Sun Apr 17 15:37:49 UTC 2016

Grace, All,

Since the call is now set up may I request an additional point on the
agenda to discuss the overall project plan and milestones. I did not
receive any response on the questions I was raising on Apr 13th :
-	Whether the groups or leaderships will be given an opportunity to
review the next version of Bylaws before publication on Apr 20 ?
-	When in the process would the lawyers be in a position to provide
a certification to the groups that the Bylaws accurately reflect the
reports’ requirements ?
-	If and when it will be expected from the CWG and CCWG, as well as
the operational communities maybe, to issue a formal statement on the
Bylaws ?

Thanks
Mathieu