[bylaws-coord] Agreed text for the first sentence of the Mission

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Thu Apr 21 06:32:37 UTC 2016

Makes sense to me also.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin

Sent from my iPhone

On 20 Apr 2016, at 6:59 AM, Burr, Becky <Becky.Burr at neustar.biz<mailto:Becky.Burr at neustar.biz>> wrote:

FYI, we are also discussing this language with Registries and Registrars (thanks Keith)

“Coordinates the allocation and assignment of names in the root zone of the Domain Name System, and the associated policies governing the allocation and assignment of names by gTLD registry operators and ICANN accredited registrars.”

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington D.C. 20006
Office: +1.202.533.2932  Mobile: +1.202.352.6367 / neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz>