[bylaws-coord] [CCWG-ACCT] Bylaws Issue: Section 1.1(c)

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon May 2 03:04:31 UTC 2016

Dear All
Sorry,what is meant by "any Governmentally Authorised Regulatory"????
Why there should be any reference to such authority?
The issue has nothing to do with such authority.
I strongly disagree with the proposal.
It is not a simple fixe but totally change the substance of the provisions
Regards
Kavousd

Sent from my iPhone