[bylaws-coord] Fwd: [CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: Human Rights Transition Provision: Bylaws Section 27.3(a)

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Tue May 3 17:06:22 UTC 2016

Kavouss:
I think you are mistaken. No one was proposing to exclude GAC from the chartering org approval process. Greg simply used GAC’s “non-objection” as an example of how a chartering org might produce ambiguous results.

--MM

Dear GAC Members
Pls note that some people want yo exclude GAC from commenting on FOI- Human Rights???
See messages below
Why !!!
Pls take position on that

Sent from my iPhone