[bylaws-coord] Lawyers' Comments on CCWG Comments on Draft New ICANN Bylaws

Grapsas, Rebecca rebecca.grapsas at sidley.com
Sat May 7 17:27:53 UTC 2016

Holly Gregory asked that I forward the email below.  Please post to the CCWG and BCG lists on her behalf.

Dear CCWG-ACCT Co-Chairs, Members, Participants, and ICANN Staff,

Attached please find comments from Sidley and Adler on the CCWG’s Comments on Draft New ICANN Bylaws (tracked changes in Word and PDF).

Please note that we have serious concerns around comments 9 and 10 and believe that, as currently stated, they are based on misreadings of the draft Bylaws in the relation to the CCWG Proposal.

Kind regards,

Holly and Rosemary

HOLLY J. GREGORY
Partner and Co-Chair
Corporate Governance & Executive Compensation Practice Group
Sidley Austin LLP
787 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10019
+1 212 839 5853