[bylaws-coord] Bylaws Finalization process clarification

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Wed May 11 09:42:33 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues,

As we finalize the CCWG-Accountability comment regarding the Draft Bylaws
some questions have surfaced regarding how these comments will be
examined, and what the process moving forward will be. In order to respond
to our group (and our lawyers), could the Board or staff leaders share
what the process is planned to be, especially :

-          Who will review / analyze the public comments ?

-          Whether this coordination group will remain the central point
to make any decision in case of conflicting comments, before Board
consideration ?

-          What is the anticipated timeline ?

Thanks a lot for providing these clarifications.

Best,

--
Mathieu WEILL
 <mailto:mathieu.weill at afnic.fr> mathieu.weill at afnic.fr