[bylaws-coord] Bylaws Finalization process clarification

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed May 11 13:53:52 UTC 2016

Dear Mathieu
The timeline is determined counting backward from the time that we have
provide the draft Bylaws to ICANN.
Who will review that ?
The current arrangement PLUS
I suggest that we divide the comments in regard with relevant chapters
/sections/part and we assign one leading person plus those interested.
I am interested in Annex D ,for instance then will work with the leading
person for that Annex.
Kavouss