[bylaws-coord] Bylaws Finalization process clarification

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Wed May 11 15:04:39 UTC 2016

Thanks for posing these astute questions, Mathieu. My two cents:

-          Who will review / analyze the public comments ?

Of course anyone can, but staff help  in counting and summarizing would be useful

-          Whether this coordination group will remain the central point to make any decision in case of conflicting comments, before Board consideration ?

I would hope so; I don't see a better alternative

-          What is the anticipated timeline ?

We would need a summary of comments by May 22 or so and target May 26 or 27 for final modifications. It's tight but do-able unless huge, unanticipated modifications crop up from the public comments.