[bylaws-coord] Next steps for Bylaws drafting

Rosemary E. Fei rfei at adlercolvin.com
Mon May 23 14:18:23 UTC 2016

This schedule seems to assume virtually no substantive edits will be needed as a result of the public comments, and workable if that is the case. But while I hope that proves true and I am even optimistic, it seems a little risky to plan on that basis.

Sent from mobile

Rosemary E. Fei
Adler & Colvin
415/421-7555<tel:415/421-7555> (phone)
rfei at adlercolvin.com<mailto:rfei at adlercolvin.com>
www.adlercolvin.com<http://www.adlercolvin.com/>
The information in this e-mail message and any attachments may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail the sender at rfei at adlercolvin.com<mailto:rfei at adlercolvin.com>, and delete all copies of this message and its attachments, if any.  Thank you.