[bylaws-coord] Thanks to the combined legal team

Rosemary E. Fei rfei at adlercolvin.com
Sun May 29 18:30:52 UTC 2016

Jedi Bylaws Masters.

Sent from mobile

Rosemary E. Fei
Adler & Colvin
415/421-7555<tel:415/421-7555> (phone)
rfei at adlercolvin.com<mailto:rfei at adlercolvin.com>
www.adlercolvin.com<http://www.adlercolvin.com/>
_____________________________
The information in this e-mail message and any attachments may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail the sender at rfei at adlercolvin.com<mailto:rfei at adlercolvin.com>, and delete all copies of this message and its attachments, if any.  Thank you.