[Capacity-Building-WG] Beijing - INFORMAL Meeting - Wednesday 10 April 2013 at 11am

Thompson, Darlene DThompson1 at GOV.NU.CA
Mon Apr 8 10:50:10 UTC 2013

AND may I say that we ALL miss you and it absolutely SUCKS that you aren't here!!!!   LOL  However, we are all hoping for the best for you and the baby!

Lots of love,

Darlene A. Thompson
CAP Administrator
N-CAP/Department of Education
P.O. Box 1000, Station 910
Iqaluit, NU  X0A 0H0
Phone:  (867) 975-5631
Fax:  (867) 975-5610
dthompson at gov.nu.ca
From: capacity-building-wg-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org [capacity-building-wg-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] on behalf of Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro [salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2013 1:54 AM
To: At-Large Staff
Cc: At-Large Capacity Building WG
Subject: Re: [Capacity-Building-WG] Beijing - INFORMAL Meeting - Wednesday      10 April 2013 at 11am

Hi Staff,

Thank you for this and special thanks to Gisella for being super efficient. You are an absolute God-send, thank you.

Warm Regards,
Sala

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 8, 2013, at 1:27 PM, At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>> wrote:

Dear All,

Further to today's meeting, please note that the Capacity Building Working Group will be holding an informal meeting on Wednesday  10 April from 11am to 12 pm.

Meeting room - to be confirmed shortly

Adobe Connect:
http://icann.adobeconnect.com/alcb-wg/
Thank you.
Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine and Julia Charvolen
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>

One World, One Internet