[Capacity-Building-WG] TR: [AFRI-Discuss] Meeting Invitation / At-Large WHOIS Briefing Call

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn
Sun Feb 17 15:53:11 UTC 2013

Dear Sala and WG members,

I do think we need all to follow the webinar on whois planned for Wednesday
20 February (see bellow). It is important for our working group since we
were tasked by ALAC to prepare a capacity building program on whois for the
At-Large community. I may be unable to attend the webinar because of a
family issue, but will try. This webinar is an important information
gathering for the program we are supposed to prepare (kind of question
asked, level of understanding, etc.).

My address tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org is not working properly any more. Please
use one of the 2 following addresses: tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn or
tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn