[Capacity-Building-WG] At Large Capacity Building Spreadsheet

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 28 06:09:50 UTC 2013

Dear Sala,

The information about the new ALS, which I represent is not in the list, please add:

(174) Armenian Association for the Disabled PYUNIC

Date: 22 Nov. 2012
Region: Asia/Pacific
Country: Armenia
Languages: Primary: Armenian (officially), Secondary: English (not officially)

Thanks

Siranush
Armenia

P.S. Just for your information PYUNIC means PHOENIX (bird)