[Capacity-Building-WG] Capacity Building WG Gentle Reminder

Chaitanya Dhareshwar chaitanyabd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 17:08:09 UTC 2013

Updated Als (158) - v1.12 Spreadsheet now uploaded. Sorry everyone the
language column was skewed due to a spreadsheet error (issue with the
filters) - I've corrected this; however we don't have Primary and Secondary
languages for all ALSs - would be great to have these.

If you're planning to pen down these for multiple ALSs you can group them
by language to save time/effort, and use only the ALS number as reference;
I'll update the spreadsheet.

-C

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 10:01 PM, Chaitanya Dhareshwar <chaitanyabd at gmail.com