[Capacity-Building-WG] Information on ALSes

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 08:03:17 UTC 2013

Dear All,

Firstly, thank you to all those of you who have been making the effort to
ensure that the spreadsheet contains the correct information. We have
during the process seen discrepancies in either the dashboard and the
spreadsheet which is useful in that we are cleaning up.

We have also noted that there are some ALS contact details that do not seem
to be working and also whose websites are no longer functional.

In the not too distant future, we will be organising another call to
discuss some things. This is just a courtesy heads up.

Kind Regards,

--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala
P.O. Box 17862