[Capacity-Building-WG] Capacity Building Tasks

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Thu May 16 03:52:54 UTC 2013

Dear All,

Warm Greetings! Hope you are all well.

This is an update on the volunteers so far. Please pick your preferred
group that you wish to be actively engaged in. It would be preferred if you
picked one group only to allow you to focus. The tasks are within the early
spreadsheet that was sent.

Once we conclude the tasks, we can them comment as a WG on each other's
tasks etc.

*

Face to Face
 (volunteers needed)