[Capacity-Building-WG] draft survey

Oksana Prykhodko sana.pryhod at gmail.com
Fri May 24 11:34:10 UTC 2013

Actually, when I started to write questions, I followed two tasks:
- to go ahead with the results of previous survey and to involve in it new
members;
- to analyze areas of "surpluses" and "deficities" of each ALS (what each
particular ALS has to share with others - translated materials, technical
or yudicial expertize and so on, and in which sphere each particular ALS
needs help - from staff, from Board, from other ALSes)

I absolutely agree, that this survey is too long. How we can solve this
prtoblem?

I also prefer have good discussion on second item, and I think that all
answers to these surveys have to be open.

Oksana