[Capacity-Building-WG] social media

Erik Huesca erik at huesca.mx
Tue May 28 04:14:34 UTC 2013

Oksana

agree,  the actions are more than C&P ICANN communications, requiere more
information deconstruction, in simple terms for all, specially for all of
those who use Social Media as their best way to communicate.

Our role will be a kind of "evangelist" of ICANN statements. Simple words
for all people allow engaging communities.

Erik

On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 2:47 PM, Oksana Prykhodko <sana.pryhod at gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I would like to draw your attention, that the difference between just
> on-line communication and social media is in personal approach to the late.
> It means that it's not enough just to cope-paste some fragments from ICANN
> web-site into Facebook or Twitter. It is necessary to add our personal
> attitude to the information we are trying to deliver. Can we translate
> ICANN info into non-ICANN languages? Can we explain to ordinary users what
> does it mean for them? Can we initiate discussion within our communities on
> hot topicks?
>
> As for me, the role of social media is the most important in ICANN
> internationalization.
>
> Best regards,
> Oksana

Erik S. Huesca
*F*undación para el *C*onocimiento y *C*ultura *D*igital (FUNCO)
www.funco.mx
erik at huesca.mx
erik at funco.mx
Móvil: + 55 26619243