[Capacity-Building-WG] Proposed Agenda for Capacity Building Session on Communications on April 17 2014

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 13:31:30 UTC 2014

(Cross-Posted to the Capacity Building WG and the Technology Taskforce WG)

Dear All,

As part of the preparations for the At-Large Summit II, several capacity
building sessions are being organised for the At-Large Summit II Attendees
based on the ALSes feedback.

One of the topics was communications which will be presented by me, as
chair of the Technology Taskforce (TTF), along with Nathalie Peregrine from
At-Large Staff on April 17 2014 at 1300-1430 UTC.

Attached is v1 of our draft presentation notes. The intent is to minimise
any live demos and use screenshots throughout. This will mean a lot of
slides to prepare beforehand, but would be easier to present.

Comments, suggestions welcomed

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh
Chair, TTF