[Capacity-Building-WG] Presentation for Capacity Building Session on Communcations for April 17 2014

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 11:37:59 UTC 2014

Dear Olivier.

Thanks for catching the typo about Tunisia, indeed I was copying the page
at http://archive.icann.org/en/committees/alac/

I'm looking at the page ( http://archive.icann.org/en/committees/alac/) and
I'm don't think there is any order. I suspect what was done was that a name
was removed and the new person added in exactly the same slot so as to not
reorder the members. I'll update our slide to order the members by surname.

However, we should have the ALAC members on our wiki and more important,
links to previous ALAC members for each 1 year term as they are always
changes after each AGM. There is no real history of the ALAC on the wiki.
So the structure will look like this:

   - ALAC members - list members for 2013 to 2014
      - ALAC members from 2012-2013
      - ALAC members from 2011-2012
      - ALAC members from 2010-2011
      - etc, etc

Just to add to Nathalie's explaination, the conference tool Adobe Connect
was introduced first because everyone in the call will be using it already
and for persons to use this effectively for the rest of the seminar (and
hopefully beyond!).

Dev Anand