[Capacity-Building-WG] Check out Bitcasa

Chubasco Diranga alpharulz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 00:19:22 UTC 2014

Hey, I just sent you A LOT of free space on Bitcasa!

GET FREE SPACE: <http://l.bitcasa.com/MmH9zvoz>

With Bitcasa, you can privately and securely store your entire digital life -- photos, movies, music, docs, etc -- in one place and access from any device, anywhere.

You get 6GB of free space, which is 3x more than most other free accounts receive. When you sign up, I’ll get some bonus space too (which I need).

Bitcasa is free, and sign up only takes 1 minute. Enjoy!

Chubasco

Learn more at:

<http://www.bitcasa.com/learn-more>

Follow us on Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/bitcasa> and like us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/bitcasa>!

To stop future invitations from Bitcasa Users: http://email.bitcasa.com/wf/unsubscribe?upn=yjwyJxaHPwEPxjL011owlIJY-2FOtPyH4kMFJ-2Bi6rY8Im749Hs-2FEDL58igpnft5oJeyPPR2NVDbWrJ9tdjXw9Z6cc2k9Bq0SHfWp-2Fsx6w1gp2o0X-2FbwTpRTjjArMNmeWpmZLJxbgCnEn2TVlyOlOP9cW5FUcTo9LHVt1BW4as5OcH5PhLViGutwSTV-2BBKBVPeitg0UM46POMh-2BzD1027q12HJNj-2BR-2Bfi7csrlhJqtkIxmJ4r6x-2B8Id9IxHHKqqG1HK.

Sent by: Bitcasa, Inc., 215 Castro St., 2nd Floor, Mountain View, CA 94041.