[Capacity-Building-WG] 2015 Program

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn
Mon Nov 3 16:37:34 UTC 2014

Dear all,

As promised in LA, I'm providing a capacity building program for 2015 (see
attached).

This is the regular program, and there will be other capacity building
activities, such as a serial of webinars for the AFRICAN ALSes, under the
request of AFRALO, and a briefing webinar prior each ICANN meeting, etc.
They will be additional action that I will add to the program when the dates
are confirmed.

Waiting for your input

----

Tijani BEN JEMAA