[Capacity-Building-WG] 2015 Program

Oksana Prykhodko sana.pryhod at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 12:34:30 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Please find some information from IG event in Ukraine:

thousands of thanks to Olivier Crepin-Leblond, Sebastien Bachollet, Michail
Yakushev, Michael Rotert - with especial thanks to Wolfgang Kleinwachter,
who participated in our brainstorming by e-mail.

We did some unofficial synthesis from our meetings in Ukraine. I would be
happy to share them with you, but I can't.

Please find here some statistics.

I would be happy to give you all explanations.

Best regards,
Oksana