[Capacity-Building-WG] 2015 Program

Fatima Cambronero fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 14:40:20 UTC 2014

Dear Tijani, All,

I am copying below a new list of topics that LACRALO members have sent to
include in the Webinars.

I have collected all the topics sent to this mailing list and I have
created a Google Docs. This is the link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EZIOlZHaKyHc2wUbNpewf8ivXQxtjNvNGCHG55vJGhQ/edit

There are topics which are repeated but the intention of this list is that
all of us can clear/organize the list and decide about the final topics.

New topics of LACRALO:
-Dispute resolution mechanism on domain names
-ICANN structure and its working groups: composition and functions
-ICANN and its relation with users and Internet community. Mechanisms of
interaction and opportunities of participation
-Understanding of action mechanisms in the multistakeholder scheme

Best Regards,
Fatima

--
*Fatima Cambronero*