[Capacity-Building-WG] [ALAC] 2017 Capacity Building

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 07:03:31 UTC 2016

Dear Tijani,

Many thanks for your continued leadership. I would like to propose the
following:

1) The role of Regional At Large Organizations in the Internet Eco-System

2) Advocacy skills for Regional At-Large Organizations.

3) Project Management for Regional at Large Organizations.

In case the same have been covered we can ignore.

Best Regards

On 11/24/16, Tijani BEN JEMAA <tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> We are about to start a new year for the Capacity Building Working Group,
> and we need to prepare the program for 2017.
>
> Wether you are member of the WG or not, please provide your preferred topics
> for 2017 program by 20 December 2016 so that the Capacity Building Working
> Group establish the first draft of the program. of course, you may send
> topics at any time after the deadline since the program is dynamic.
>
> Thank you for your involvement.

> Tijani BEN JEMAA
> Executive Director
> Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations (FMAI)
> Phone: +216 98 330 114
>             +216 52 385 114

Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277