[Capacity-Building-WG] NEXT STEPS: Teams

Alfredo Calderon calderon.alfredo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 19:14:44 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues:

Thanks to all of you for joining today's call. In a short time, we will
have a list of action items (AI) circulating. However, just so we can start
planning:

   - Each Team has a Leader or Co-Leaders to do their task. Check the
   Capacity Building Workspace -
   https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Capacity+Building+Working+Group#At-LargeCapacityBuildingWorkingGroup-Teams
   - Between today and our next call, we expect a short report on where we
   are and the next steps.
   - Those present at ICANN67, we hope to have an opportunity to discuss
   in-depth some details.
   - The Webinars Team can start planning a Webinar on a topic that is
   important to the Consolidated Policy Working Group (CPWG) and is in direct
   relation to deadlines for Comments to develop some advice to the Board
   through ALAC.

Kind Regards,

Joanna Kulesza, Co-Chair Capacity Building WG
Alfredo Calderon, Co-Chair Capacity Building WG

[image: photo]
*Alfredo Calderon*
eLearning Consultant

calderon.alfredo at gmail.com

http://aprendizajedistancia.blogspot.com | Skype: Alfredo_1212 <#>
| wiseintro.co/alfredocalderon
<http://facebook.com/calderon.alfredo>
<http://pr.linkedin.com/in/acalderon52> <http://twitter.com/acalderon52>
<http://plus.google.com/u/0/103289446075444313762/posts>
<http://www.pinterest.com/acalderon/> <http://www.slideshare.net/acalderon>
<http://klout.com/#/acalderon52> <http://wiseintro.co/alfredocalderon>

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received
this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not
disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.
Get your own email signature
<https://www.wisestamp.com/signature-in-email?utm_source=promotion&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=get_your_own&srcid=5566547561021440>