[Capacity-Building-WG] A new ICANN Learn course

Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi Hadia at tra.gov.eg
Wed Feb 22 21:26:46 UTC 2023

Noted thank you Maureen.

Hadia

On 22 Feb 2023, at 10:11 PM, Maureen Hilyard via capacity-building-wg <capacity-building-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:capacity-building-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org>> wrote:

HI all
Just got a heads up from Betsy Andres about a new course that is currently being rolled out to the Fellows.

Its called " Navigating Challenging Conversations" which could align with our "Art of.." series..

It would be great to get some feedback about it after people in this group trial it so we have real info to provide potential course enrollees.

[https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4xnFjHTaFRpG3h7tOgayHbqYNZN3UdxQjUYRyqnVD0OcfsYReG0urX2Y1WOQyQ7_ZWcY0-tWk4]
Maureen Hilyard
Development Consultant
Cook Islands Internet Action Group