[cc-humanrights] Human Rights and ICANN - session description

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Fri Dec 5 15:13:20 UTC 2014

Hi all,

For your reference, the ICANN51 schedule:
http://la51.icann.org/en/schedule-full

Monday afternoon is risky because it might overlap with ICANN
accountability discussions, updates on new gTLDs, etc.

Wednesday morning is risky because of the CCWG on Internet Governance.
But since the latter is from 8:30 - 9:45, if we start at 9:30, we
should be OK with a slow start. Will you keep the same time for
Singapore for this workshop Bill ?

If so, I'd go for Wednesday morning.

Best,

Niels

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint = 8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4 678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9