[cc-humanrights] ICANN and human rights - summary conf call tuesday 16 Dec

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 04:40:32 UTC 2014

Hi Lee,

thanks for this summary. I have few comments:

- the time: starting from 16:00CET is not convenient for those in AsiaPac.
better to provide more time slots .
- next call date: it won't be convenient for those from NCSG, since most of
them will be traveling in Wednesday 14th after 2 full days meeting. since
we will use doodle poll, please put several days/time slots to fill. I am
ok with bi-weekly calls since we should do more things via mailing list
- room booking: request was done, we have to wait since ICANN meeting team
will process requests for rooms/slots received  in 15th Dec. I asked for 2
sessions but hard to says if we can get both.

Best,

Rafik